Sinister: Philadelphia

Katrina House jeepster.uk at xxx.net
Thu Jun 11 10:19:16 BST 1998

matthew [not matt] wrote:

> b&s related question:
> since the enclave wentfolded, who is distributing _sinister_
> domestically (in the US)?  is it matador now, or is it
> currently "out of print"?

Matador should be distributing "If You're Feeling Sinister" from now
on.  I think they were going to run down the existing Enclave stock
first and are now in the process of manufacturing copies with the
Matador details on it.  So, if you can't find it in your record shops
that could be why.  Mail-order at Matador may be able to help more -
mailto:russ at matador.recs.com or try the jeepster shop -
mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Katrina.

          jeepster recordings ltd. - a-and-r at jeepster.co.uk
            217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london, w10 5bn
               ph - 0181 964 9432, fax - 0181 964 8600
                      http://www.jeepster.co.uk