Sinister: oh well

Vicky Parkinson uczcvap at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 11 12:50:47 BST 1998

>  Didn't the boys play well, obviously not well enough though.

After Brazil scored in the first four minutes, every single Scotland
supporter in the Uni of London Union had there head in their hands,
expecting a total thrashing, which all the English 'friends' assured us we
were going to get. So they did very well indeed.

but what happened to Morocco? They were playing so well, they had
possession, control, good passes, and then it all faded away, just like in
the friendly with England a few weeks ago, no stamina.

I can't believe I just talked about football, what's got into me!

B&S content - I got a bit concerned when I read messages of tapes wearing
out, so I thought I had better make a spare copy of Tigermilk. However, i
decided to do it when I was having a bit of a bad day, dropping glasses and
spending 5 mins clearing up the mess, and generally being unable to do
anything right. So what did I do? Put the tapes in the wrong way round, and
wiped  half of The State I am In. Doh. I had no trouble crying to Tigermilk
that day!

Any London Listies fancy getting together a huge Scottish contingent for
the next match, and finding a decent pub with some decent Scottish beer?
(is that a contradiction in terms?)

Vic