Sinister: being happy, being dirty

Claire Timmins timminsc at xxx.ie
Thu Jun 11 14:36:29 BST 1998

 Hi,

 Are all the Scottish fans (aside from me and Vicky) too distressed to
mention the football. Oh dear.

J.B.Hunt wrote..

> Uh, Together Or Alone by Sebadoh?

   This is a truly excellent song. Does anybody have the most recent
Sebadoh album, and if so is it worth buying.

 I missed Shellac on Monday night because I didn't have any money. I was
very distressed and now a kind  ex-snog tells me that they are playing a
secret gig tonight and I still don't have any money. That's just great! (
if there are any Shellac fans from Dublin here, they are playing The Funnel
bar at 8pm, £6.50, phone the venue for tickets).
  I've also just found out that drinking cider can induce asthma attacks.
Shitdamn, I can't even drink cider anymore.

 Good afternoon everyone,

 Claire.

' Land of fields, land of spires
 Land of hammers, with a rich future.' Austrian Naional anthem