Sinister: oh well

Andrewnic at xxx.com Andrewnic at xxx.com
Thu Jun 11 17:06:10 BST 1998

In a message dated 11/06/1998 10:56:26 GMT, Jimmy Hill wrote:

> After Brazil scored in the first four minutes, every single Scotland
> supporter in the Uni of London Union had there head in their hands,
> expecting a total thrashing, which all the English 'friends' assured us we
> were going to get. So they did very well indeed.

Despite the fact that footy smells of poo, I watched the Scotland match with a
couple of (English) friends. Everyone agreed that "the boys done well"(TM),
but when asked about England's chances suggested it was a pity that Sweden
hadn't qualified, 'coz as everyone knows, English strikers know how to beat
the Swedes. Fnar fnar.

Actually, it's not funny. Apparently Stan Collymore knocked Ulrikakakakaka to
the ground and kicked her in the head. Good on the lass for dumping him
pronto.

Probably did less damage to the head than listening to Sean Connery at the
karaoke would've, though.

>  I can't believe I just talked about football, what's got into me!

For the next month it'll be that and Wimbledon.

>  B&S content -

Bugger. I don't have any of that.

>  Any London Listies fancy getting together a huge Scottish contingent for
>  the next match, and finding a decent pub with some decent Scottish beer?
>  (is that a contradiction in terms?)

I'll have you know, my lass, that my pint of 80 could beat any fancy pants
beer in an arm wrestle with it's hands tied behind it's back. If it had hands.

Bored