Sinister: re: anyone for a free movie?

Girl Racer tasha at xxx.com
Thu Jun 11 19:56:57 BST 1998

Tara wrote:

>Just an opportunity to say if anyone hasn't yet checked out tasha's Moz
>comic, you SHOULD!!! it is very cute

thankyou thankyou...

>Based on that alone i'd be willing to purchase a listee t-shirt if you
>decide to help design one... it's a great idea, btw.  But can we have
>some of those scoopneck fitted ones too, instead of just the regular
>concert-style t-shirts?  Kind of like the ones they sell at Bebe, just
>not as slutty looking.

yes i think it definetly would be a good idea to make smaller tshirts too. i'm
tired of all concert tshirts only being available in sizes "Large" and "XX
Large".  what about us small people. :( i don't need that many nightshirts!
the idea i'm envisioning now... maybe red shirt?  white lettering.
dog-on-wheels. "sinister" on it maybe "belle & sebastian" on the back...
something very simple of course.  i don't know how expensive these would be to
produce. we could probably figure something out.

tasha

--
Tasha Wedeen
tasha at pixar.com