Sinister: 2 bloomin' 1

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Thu Jun 11 20:16:30 BST 1998

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998, Boodle Boodle Boodle wrote:

> and next tiem you listen to "ray of light" by madonna, listen carefully to teh
> bit "and i feel...". my mate james pointed out that it is scarily like "anna
> friel". does madonna watch brookie? discuss...

Well, she was the woman who sang "Bill Oddie, Bill Oddie, Place your hands
all over my body"

On Thu, 11 Jun 1998, Claire Timmins wrote:

>  not only did I have to wake up at 7.30 to invigilate an exam, but I was
> woken up by Radio one playing the commentry of Tommy Boyd's goal yesterday.
> What a great start to the day!!

He was much better on the Wide Awake Club.

>   Didn't the boys play well, obviously not well enough though.

I had a rare old time in the pub, sat next to a table of Brazillians.
Smug so-and-sos that they were!

And I'm still hungover, and it's 8:15pm.

On Thu, 11 Jun 1998, debbie wrote:

> HHHHHHHHHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!
> I can't get resubscribed! <sob> I've been trying since saturday but the
> damn thing wont work. What's going on??!!
> Harrumph.

That'll be the Debbie Prior filter which hunny's installed while you were
away.

On Thu, 11 Jun 1998, Girl Racer wrote:

> the idea i'm envisioning now... maybe red shirt?  white lettering.
> dog-on-wheels. "sinister" on it maybe "belle & sebastian" on the back...
> something very simple of course.  i don't know how expensive these would be to
> produce. we could probably figure something out.

"Listen, this is pish, I think I'll leave", surely?

Pass the aspirin...

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |