Sinister: out of me head

Boodle Boodle Boodle C.Browning-95 at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 11 20:33:55 BST 1998

hello people

my penultimate e.mail as tomorrow i cease to be a student and become
"unemployed"....

but yesterday i bought the fantastic "tv themes" played by the classic
adventures of parsley (if anyone listened to the mark radcliffe grave yard
slot you may remember them which is about as close to a b&s link this e.mail
is getting!) and have been playing it non stop. especially second side which
is tv themes and songs from films with the great "norbert j hetherington"
singing them. i can trace all teh songs except for two. "on the move" and one
calle "the avenues and alleyways". this last song has driven me MAD i KNOW it
so well as a ITC theme tune or something but i just can't place it. at all. i
have driven my corridor mad by replaying it hoping for some clue or other but
NOTHING! anybody out there now what it is? i'm going SPARE with frustration!

and that single i was asking about was by the anyways - i saw the entry in
tweenet but there was no information forthcoming...

cheers

chris