Sinister: out of me head

plaird plaird at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 11 22:08:42 BST 1998

Chris Browning's Dilemma:
>"the avenues and alleyways". this last song has driven me MAD i KNOW it
>so well as a ITC theme tune or something but i just can't place it. at all. i
>have driven my corridor mad by replaying it hoping for some clue or other but
>NOTHING! anybody out there now what it is? i'm going SPARE with frustration!

That would be "Avenues & Alleyways" The theme from The Protectors
performed by easy listening superstar Tony Christie. I believe his
suaveness
Roger Moore might have been in that show.

Keith's welcome wagon rolls out:
>Hello I live in Edinburgh, come and meet up with us sometime. Perhaps we'll
>arrange a going to the pub thing soon, maybe even Dave (Roddney) will come.
>I'm sure Mr.Laird will be the first to point out that you should come to the
>Egg (that of course would be if I hadn't just said it there)

I wasn't going to say anything. Those who seek the fun shall be drawn
there.

It's gone awful quiet on the list of late. No more bulging mailboxes for
me.
Would the reason for this be the expulsion into the cruel summer sun of
all
you bloody students, internet privileges denied for the next three months?
Mind you I've not been posting much myself lately.

Wish they would bloody hurry up and release the new album
- my hair's going grey.

Yawn.....I'm bored.

The Lairdster.

"An Egg is good for you" - THE EGG Marketing Board