Sinister: rrrrrrrrrrrrrow

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Fri Jun 12 01:28:03 BST 1998

kiss kiss kiss kiss! helllo all...oh i've been away for awhile i feel out of
touch..

...you know 3 things happened to prevent me...1,I moved. No more Old Man
Withers..it is a relief but i feel sad,now i live next to strawberry
fields..the main task is helping the kitties feel safe..there is a german
shepard looming about....2,exams..just got the hard ones left now. Oh..today
I used Tag's name for my ecrit examen. See,you have to write a letter and
it's always like 'write a letter to your friend explaning about the exchange
student' and you have to write about customs and things so i'm thinking...if
i could have an exchange student..well i would want a scottish boy...and
that way i could work in 'in his native scotland he listens to belle and
sebastian'
and 3,the computer became sick...so if i haven't wrote back to you for a
while,don't worry i love you very much but had no computer to write you to!

arab strap....
brad feeling apprhensive (cannot spell that word) when hearing first words?
well now my history teacher thinks i'm a pervert..see my friend pulled out
the arab strap cd and i could explain that,but that coupled with the furry
cuffs..it was a joke present they wouldn't believe me! but then with those
coupons..sigh

so me in a french maid costume has been rejected? sob!...I know why,you all
still think i am really the 45 year old Hank real estate man...why!? and i
have one too...well i did..it is too small for me,i gave it to my cousin.
 oh elisa is the whipped cream on strawberries!  i LOVE the 'pookylove' you
guys are so sweet....Honey my Ice Princess says Tag was naked,Tag says he
wasn't...hmmmm...all those things you guys get up to...those ink polaroids
are censored aren't they?

>Certainly not, in fact the more "new" people coming along the better, well,
>as new as anyone can be on a list that's only run for 9 months. Indeed a few
>of us now know each other but that's absolutely nothing to do with not
>wanting new people to come along. Please do.
>
>Thanks,
>    Keith.

golden child! golden child can do some golden deeds...

"i wanna lay you down by the fi-ah!"
xxxxxxxx genevieve ;)