Sinister: Sebadoh

Mark.Suppanz at xxx.com Mark.Suppanz at xxx.com
Fri Jun 12 01:31:37 BST 1998

<<<Does anybody have the most recent Sebadoh album, and if so is it worth
buying.>>>

If you're talking about Harmacy, absolutely.  Though I think a good 1/3
could've been edited out, Lou's songs "On Fire", "Perfect Way", "Ocean",
and especially "Willing To Wait" (my choice for song of the year!) are
worth the price 10 times over.

Mark