Sinister: lame kraftwerk parody

jj heldmann initgrl at xxx.org
Fri Jun 12 04:39:38 BST 1998

>industrial-breakbeat-with-interpretive-dancing than I did at
>Komputer's lame Kraftwerk parody.

oh what an oportune moment...i JUST got home from seeing a most non-lame
kraftwerk in concert and i just have to say that it was well worth the $28
ticket - hell, it was worth two or three times that price. "tour de
france" live with fabulous footage of old tours on 4 screens (my cycling
crazy boyfriend was trying to point out all the racers to  me but it was
much to loud lucky for me) and trans europe express and computer love and
pocket calculator and robots complete with the kraftwerk robots and neon
tubing suits and oh my. it was just the best two hours of the
year...decade even. i am a happy happy girl...

sorry for the complete lack of b&s content.

xo
jj