Sinister: 2 topics: Free CD and NYC

hi there lci3341 at xxx.edu
Fri Jun 12 06:43:16 BST 1998

Hello ALL!
I will use this space to introduce myself after "spying" on the group for
a few weeks. My name is Lou and I live in NYC (NYU STUDENT) (but currently
reside in NJ)
My friend Chris introduced my to B&S and I must say they are great. I have
never heard anything like them.

IVY is similar...they are very good and playing this saturday night at the
Bowery Ballroom in NYC... I will be there. Is anyone else going?

I would be interested in hanging out with fellow B&S fans in NYC at
picnics, shows, etc. however Im going to Boston in July (new Job!) and
well......

Oh, so who wants a free CD?
How about some of B&S CD EpS?

CDnow is giving a 10 dollar credit if you buy 20 dollars worth of
merchandise....(OK its almost a free CD...)
offer expires June 30th

Go to:
http://www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/redirect/leaf=switch/from=sr-51844/
target=buyweb_products