Sinister: What ?

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Fri Jun 12 08:59:40 BST 1998

Claire Timmins wrote :

>I've also just found out that drinking cider can induce asthma >attacks.
>Shitdamn, I can't even drink cider anymore.

Is this true ?

Can anyone out there point to some scientific evidence that proves this statement ?

My favourite favourite dwink of all time ever ever ever in the world 3, and just 2 weeks ago I was diagnosed as having asthma and have to carry one of those goddamn puffy things with me.

I can't drink lager, it doesn't have the same effect as when you're 14.

Ronan Barrett wrote :

>If anyone knows of record shops in Paris/Toulouse/Bordeaux could >they please
>let me know.  I'm heading over next week for a couple of games, >being one of
>the jammy sods who got through on that hotline.

Jammy sod ? I take it you got England tickets then ?  Though I suppose if you got Scotland tickets at least you'll see a few goals.

Andynic wrote :

>Actually, it's not funny. Apparently Stan Collymore knocked >Ulrikakakakaka to
>the ground and kicked her in the head. Good on the lass for >dumping him
>pronto.

Like she's going to get up, dust herself down and say "Well actually Stan you bald twat crap footballing nasty piece of shit, I'm going to give you another chance because, well, it's not like you've ever hit a woman before is it...allegedly."

>>  B&S content -

What round here ?

Go-Gadget-Go...okay then I will.