Sinister: No B+S I am afraid!!!

Anna_Chapman at xxx.com Anna_Chapman at xxx.com
Fri Jun 12 10:45:33 BST 1998

Hi everyone,

Firstly may I apologise to everyone especially PAUL!!!! for the lack on B+S
content in this mail.

I just couldn't resist expressing my frustration and asking for a
request!!!!
Why oh why does the world cup have to dominate not only every TV set but
the mind of every male as well. Why is my boyfriend who doesn't normally
have any interest in football suddenly glued to the television with the
room in darkness, a can in his hand and me banned from speaking. What is it
about the world cup that it is able to capture so many brains. Please
someone tell me the secret, prehaps then I could make mny other halp
obsessed with taking me out of cleaning the house!!!
Anyway my request is that please could this be the one and only world cup
message to find its way on to the list. Could it really be a plpace where
we talk about good music and cool things not mindless men with silly little
balls!!!

...... And we all love vindaloo!

Thankyou!

Anna