Sinister: No B+S I am afraid!!!

Brandt S. Fundak bfundak at xxx.net
Fri Jun 12 13:12:42 BST 1998

At 10:45 AM 6/12/98 +0100, Anna_Chapman at idg.com wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>Why oh why does the world cup have to dominate not only every TV set but
>the mind of every male as well. Why is my boyfriend who doesn't normally
>have any interest in football suddenly glued to the television with the
>room in darkness, a can in his hand and me banned from speaking. What is it
>about the world cup that it is able to capture so many brains. Please
>someone tell me the secret, prehaps then I could make mny other halp
>obsessed with taking me out of cleaning the house!!!

You know, I live in the US, and I tried watching the Italy-Chile match on
ESPN and after watching it for 25 minutes, I got bored and switched it to
soap operas, which was the lesser of the two evils.

I can't tell you what is so captivating about the world cup anna, because I
think that football is a very dull sport.

Could it be nationalistic pride?  I remember staying up to watch US hockey
contests until 5 in the morning when we got our asses handed to us by
Finland and the Czech Republic...

I don't know.  I'd like an answer too.

Brandt

"I want to smell what it was like to be a German Shepherd in heat.*Sniff*
It's not bad."

					--Conan O' Brien