Sinister: A Swedish vampire hare in London

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Fri Jun 12 13:33:07 BST 1998

hello hello,

Julien wrote:

>Do B&S fans appreciate Serge Gainsbourg?

Appreciate?  He's the chap, the dude, th main man, the big cheese, the
head honcho, the dog's cojones and the cats pyjamas all rolled into
one.

>I had a (bad) dream last night: I saw scottish supporters showing their
>genital trophy under their kilt, in Paris, singing B&S songs!?! Your new
>teammate.

"Genital trophy" is without a doubt the single most funny sexual
euphemism I've heard since "roughing up the suspect".  "Your new
teammate" - Julien, unlike your namesake, you are un rompeur
d'honneur.

She's back!!!  The fragrant, lovely French maid Genevieve wrote

>oh elisa is the whipped cream on strawberries!

Yes, she is.

>Honey my Ice Princess says Tag was naked,Tag says he wasn't...

The sinister pervert Paul "Hunny" Mitchell, AKA Doktor Evil, together
with Egor, his faithful assistant, has patented x-ray glasses which
mean that, to him, everyone is naked.  I think this may explain the
confusion.

Anna Chapman wrote

>Why oh why does the world cup have to dominate not only every TV set but
>the mind of every male as well. Why is my boyfriend who doesn't normally
>have any interest in football suddenly glued to the television with the
>room in darkness, a can in his hand and me banned from speaking. What is it
>about the world cup that it is able to capture so many brains. Please
>someone tell me the secret, prehaps then I could make mny other halp
>obsessed with taking me out of cleaning the house!!!

Why, oh, why, oh why?  Anna, beat him at his own game, become a total
fanatic, cheer louder than him, have trivial facts and figures at your
fingertips, sing "You're not singing, you're not singing, you're not
singing, you're not singing anymore" and "Who are ya?" at the
opposition.  Fall inexplicably in love with the man with the worst
hair in the Bulgarian team.  And laugh yourself silly when Germany
beat England on penalties.  Again.

Andrew Dean (he's so mean, he a lovin' machine, he's on the scene)
wrote:

>will see some of you at the social tonight.

You will.  Trousers has written a pop quiz apparently, and I expect
him to turn up wearing his full master of cermonies regalia, and to
shout "It's good, but it's not right", "RRRRRunaround NOW!" and "do
you want to keep your Philip Larkin anthology, and the Belle and
Sebastian negligee which the lovely Katrina is modelling for us, or to
you want to GAMBLE and go for the BIG CASH PRIZE.  Incidentally, if
anyone there talks to Anna, my friend from Sweden, ask her about her
dream of Pelifant.

That'll do.

Love,
Tag x