Sinister: ranty melons

Honey honey at xxx.net
Fri Jun 12 17:16:16 BST 1998

Hey!  Take a look at

	http://www.angelfire.com/sd/TechnoWonderland/Rant.html

It's a good laugh - a rant about how SHIT Belle and Sebastian are -
well it cheered up my tired and rather low Friday afternoon.
Example: "Belle and Sebastian are turgid pop execrement accidentally
diverted from the planet Crap".  I love the deliberate spelling typos
and the nicked flying pig background that makes it unreadable.  Great
stuff.

Most impressive is a reply from "someone" called "Susannah" from
"London" in defence of B&S which doesn't contain the words
"wank" or "arsebiscuits".  Actually I nicked that last word from
Linda, who says it all day long at the moment but she's too shy to
post it to the list.  Or indeed anything.

OK - a few more boring things I'm afraid.  For newcomers, hello,
stand by your beds for trouser inspection, and please remember that
you can search for questions that might have been asked before by the
"Search" link on my WWW page for the list (see footer of this
message).  Please take a look at the site when you join - there's
also a few lists of Frequently Asked Questions and loads of other
stuff, well, a bit.

Oh, and someone somewhere has got something configured very strangely
in their mail program.  This isn't very helpful is it?  But I've
received a few nearly blank messages with "Read: " in the subject and
I suspect some of you are too.  I think someone has turned on read
receipts from their mailer or something and it's not working
probably.  Or something - can anyone shed any light?

Finally - Tag I am admittedly voluptuous, but I am in fact a
brunette.  I do however have lovely melons which I am happy to let
Trousers look at if he forms an orderly queue with the others and
keeps his hands out of his pockets.

honey xxx