Sinister: hello

yee ho yee_h at xxx.com
Fri Jun 12 22:24:42 BST 1998

hi, hmmm...there don't seem to be many americans on this list, judging
from my first few messages anyway.  i hope you'll welcome me despite
this horrendous sin.  (actually i'm chinese-american, if that helps me
achieve a bit of international/multicultural flair.)
     blink: weren't you on the pulp e-mailing list before?
and julien:  would you happen to be the julien dhennin from france i
used to write to?  silly, but a burning question nonetheless.

love, yee