Sinister: tropical mix

Richard Hutt harrypalmer66 at xxx.com
Sat Jun 13 00:04:53 BST 1998

Apro pos of something a while back, rum goes very nicely with anything
tropical in theme - pineapple, coconut, umbrellas, fruit on sticks.

Are London and Glasgow now locked into a battle of who can have the most
fun over the weekend? Can America join in? Or is that as futile as them
joining in the World Cup? (pardon - obligatory footabll related
comment.) For our part, Los Angeles will be spending the weekend at the
flickers - Bob Le Flambeur, Classe Tout Risque, and The Knack (And How
To Get It.)We may not have the nightlife of you young urban (and urbane)
Europeans, but we sure have cinema.

This is actually a sad attempt to not feel like a child from the
provinces, chocolate covered nose pressed to the window of the mailing
list as tales of Primrose Hill, picnics, and socials scroll past my
eyes.

Whoops overstretched analogy.

Iron Chef is inded a fantastic show. UK listees should try and picture
Ready Steady Cook crossed with It's a Knockout crossed with a Samurai
film. And Endurance.

Ermmm..

That's it.