Sinister: FRENCH KISS

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Fri Jun 12 23:14:00 BST 1998

i have never read a better introduction to this list, julien darling,
WELCOME!!!

>Anyway I was so proud to find such
>a songwriter, as emotionnal as Serge Gainsbourg was & is for me (Do B&S fans
>appreciate Serge Gainsbourg).

Ooh ze Serge. I want to buy Serge. But no-one will tell me where to
start!!! where do i start!? and don't say with a #900 quid box set, else
i will have to shoot you!

>In a french magazine it was wrote that Stuart Murdoch and Elliott Smith are the
>most talented songwritter of the decade; both of them are really influenced by
>Nick Drake...What do you think of that?

I think it's absolutly fantastic, going by my one Nick Drake mix tape,
made by someone who may stil be on the list, may not, Chris :) Nick
Drake, I mean wow, I have only just started to listen to him, and have
just started LOVING him....i covet the box set :)

>I had a ( bad) dream last night: I saw scottish supporters showing their genital
>trophy under their kilt, in Paris, singing B&S songs!?!

heeeeheehehehehe! you are GOD. you are just GOD! "genital trophy", that
is fantastique! julien, je t'adore! et tu est tres bien avec anglais,
j'espere que un jour je vais pouvoir de parler en francais que bien que
tu parles anglais! mon dieu - tu as les reves...différent!!! mon reve
dernier n'etait pas que bien, c'etait ennyeux!

(did that make any sense? i am having to remember my GCSE here! and i
keep wanting to write in Spanish!)
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah

*a sludge rock song for the sludge generation*
BAD BAD BAD BEHAAAAAAAVVIIOURRRR!!!!!!!!!!!