Sinister: you're such a tease!!!!

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sat Jun 13 02:57:18 BST 1998

oh sinisters why aren't we all together right now to dance on some tables!?
i'm following on my promise to write emails but i will tomorrow morning as i
went shopping today (ok..and stalking!)but i'm an odd shopper i have to look
around 'hmmm this tank top looks slightly different and OH this one's a
dollar cheaper!'oh and the guitar store! oh such lovely things...alas a
lovely pair of flares and some shake shaka music yet no one around...
 oh World Cup.. (if i can loosen the grip of the hockey stick) i don't know
much about it but girlfriend how can you not feel the excitement..it looks
like an apocalpytic game...2 countries,their dark armies running around on
this ENORMOUS field...i cheered for Danmark in the store today....all those
players..running around,so very strong! rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

oh i discovered donuts too Sarah...you know it's illegal to call one company
brand name in another store..i'm like 'mmm powedery munchkins!' and the girl
almost kill me 'they're called MUNCHKINS here!!!'

the shareef don't like it
smooch genevievexxxxxxxxxx