Sinister: ranty melons

Carrick C Blair carrick44 at xxx.com
Sat Jun 13 05:26:40 BST 1998

Honey said.....
Hey!  Take a look at

	http://www.angelfire.com/sd/TechnoWonderland/Rant.html

hmmm, www.angelfire.com.....a friend of mine set up a website for a
friend's band using anglefire.com, and it seems to have been taken over
by some porno freaks who are after your email address and try to lure you
with naughty pictures of rather tacky ladies' behinds.  Ranty melons
indeed. Its rather embarrassing when you're at work and trying to find
your friend's web site with lots of pseudo-twee ramblings on pop music
and some pretty black and white pictures and all that comes up is anal
stuff.

just thought i worn you, proceed with caution, or unrestrained glee.

Oh hi, I never post, I will try and be more interesting, some other day.
You all seem like such nice people. (I looked at all the pictures at the
website, such lovely people)
My life has been filled with Belle and Sebastian moments for last few
months, that's probably why I haven't written anything, too distressed.
One rather nice moment that happened just this week,  was watching three
busloads of Nigerian tourists in full native dress walking around a
concrete parking lot in Upstate New York. They all seemed so happy with
their cool hats and fancy walking sticks. Its was quite beautiful.

Oh and Glasgow is quite lovely. I fell in love. With and in. I fell out
in London. Appropriately enough, don't you think.

Have a happy World Cup. That's why its so popular...it brings the world
together. Almost as much as the Cricket World Cup.
Go Sri Lanka!

love
Carrick