Sinister: BUSES!?! PAH! JOBS?! PAH! ooooooh....

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sat Jun 13 14:32:12 BST 1998

ok peeps. its now 3.28. i was suposed to be on a bus at 3.10. for a job
interview at 4.00. i missed it. i could not find my NI card, rushed
about, missed my bus - and cried. so i rang them up, said i was ill with
food poisoning and we had to reschedule, 'cos there is NO WAY i can make
it by 4.00 now. AAARRRGH! i have a stress related headache and am need
of comfort, WAAAAAARRRGH!  why do i always have to fuck things up!!!!

my parents will be told that the interview went fine and i have no idea
why they are taking so LONG to get back to me....

*crumples in corner and cries*
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah

*a black eyed dog he called for more*