Sinister: B&S dream and other stuff...

Stephane Buron sburon at xxx.fr
Sun Jun 14 14:49:18 BST 1998

Hi!

It's raining in Paris, again and again... Maybe that's the reason why
I'm listening all day to Belle & Sebastian, maybe that's why I HAD MY
FIRST B&S DREAM YESTERDAY!!! Unfortunately, it was very very short. I
was with my girlfriend by the sea (in a small village where we were a
few weeks ago), doing nothing but having something to drink. The weather
was beautiful, it was warm and yet cool, the end of the day. And a young
blond boy came and met us : he sat with us on the terrace. In fact, it
was Stuart M, Stuart when he was about 14... He was reading the NME. On
the cover of the magazine, the Sundays. And suddenly, he said he didnt
like this band. .. I was disappointed. That's it...

A question now, with no B&S content : i'd like to go to Scotland in
august in order to improve my english. Do you know if there's any
college or university or anything that's organising english courses for
adults and foreigners??? It could be either in Glasgow or in Edinburgh,
i dont mind, and i'd like to stay there two weeks.
Thanks a lot!!!

Take care

Stephane
--