Sinister: Ruling report

poetryplace2 poetryplace2 at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 15 10:19:08 BST 1998

-----Original Message-----
    From: Keith Watson <keith at xxx.uk>
    To: Sinister List <sinister at majordomo.net>
    Date: 15 June 1998 09:42
    Subject: Sinister: Ruling report

    The flower-picker wrote:
    It turns out there wasn't much of a competition, as I've been advised
that not a lot of ruling went on in London anyway, that's a pity, the idea
was more to encourage a good time rather than actively seek a competition
anyway.

    Keith, as I have it on good authority that you've recently been demoted
from "ruler" to "governor" i think you are hardly the person to patronise us
for lacklustre romping. In fact, London rocked over the weekend. And our
friends in the North are merely jealous. Led by the mighty Sabine, and in
honour of Elisabeth Z's birthday, a blue soda posse ruled the dancefloor at
Popstarz until the early hours.  In fact the only person not to rule that
night was Bobby MacT, who retired home at an early hour. A thoroughly limp
display from the sparkly orange boy, who is now no longer a ruler, nor even
a governor, but merely an administrator.

    Trousers
    xoxoxox