Sinister: Soft southern ponce

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Fri Jun 12 14:03:59 BST 1998

Vicky wrote

> Any London Listies fancy getting together a huge Scottish contingent for
> the next match, and finding a decent pub with some decent Scottish beer?
> (is that a contradiction in terms?)

Mark wrote
> I'm only quarter scottish (and half Italian, so I know where my
> affections lie), but as I'm unemployed as of tomorrow afternoon, I'm
> happy to resurrect my ancestry for a jar or two with some other celtic
> souls.

  Pretty much ditto. I too lay claim to some tenous Scottish ancestory
(my grandparents are from Raasay) and would be quite happy to share a
beer, a laugh, a sigh and a tear with my adopted Caledonian cousins.
I'll even attempt my appaling Glasgow accent to blend in seamlessly,
 thus avoiding any Sassanach-bashing "Hush ya wheest or I'll gi ya
something t'greet aboot". Oh and I promise not to show my genital trophy
under my kilt.....

> Count me in...

 Stay lucky Roryxxxx