Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V2 #208

Katrina at xxx.uk> Katrina at xxx.uk>
Mon Jun 15 10:57:56 BST 1998

Suzanne Schroeder wrote:

> So, for the most part, I don't know much about Jeepster.  Are they a new
> label?  Are they strictly in for cool indie bands that only get play on US
> college stations like Matador?  I'm looking for an equivalent.  the website
> isn't exactly up and running to give a full run down of what they're like.

the web-site will be fully online on july 1st, that'll be the best way
of finding out more.  the a&r'ing is handled by mark jones and he signs
bands on their songwriting merit more than anything.

> Can I send a demo?  Just kidding....

yes, please do.  send it to the address below, for the attention of mark
jones.

cheers,
Katrina.
          jeepster recordings ltd. - a-and-r at jeepster.co.uk
            217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london, w10 5bn
               ph - 0181 964 9432, fax - 0181 964 8600
                      http://www.jeepster.co.uk