Sinister: NI PA

Ian Turton buffalo at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 15 11:31:43 BST 1998

Whoopee doo. I met Natalie Imbruglia's personal assisstant last night.
She'd been given the job that very evening. She the friend of a friend,
and I'd met her before. We all went to Funky Night at Madame JoJo's. Her
name is Rachel and she doesn't like me. I'm sure I could still arrange
for particularly abusive comments to be forwarded to Mr. Lenny Kravitz,
who is, I'm led to believe, Ms. Imbruglia's current beau. Anything
ending with 'cock off Noddy' gets sent first.

yerluvinuncleTurt

At least you left the matches