Sinister: they go boom!!

ANTONIO ZUQUETE ip211579 at xxx.pt
Mon Jun 15 11:53:42 BST 1998

Hi,
Can I recommend a band ?  Please?
Thanks. So, the name of the band is Soda Stream, they are germans, and they
are great!
Lying somewhere between brighter and Field mice. How about that?
The first song on their debut ep is the kind of song that makes you fly
away.
A *MUST*. Trust me !

Can I ask a question on a different subject?  Please?
Thanks.  Don´t you ever get bored of football?
I mean, I like football, mostly when my team is playing (Benfica), however
I just couldn´t stay all day watching games on the telly.
Footbal? Yes!
Football mania? No, thanks.

				Bye for now,

					Pedro Z