Sinister: It's a London Thing

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 15 16:33:48 BST 1998

hello!

>I'm also wondering if all you listees have a somewhat pro-Scotland/anti-London
>stance.

ooh no, i'm all FOR London, i LOVE all the fabulous posts to the list
about completely random people that I know nothing about and occasions
that also mean nothing to me at all - the first 5 are cool and funny, me
starts to get bored after the zillionth "and then Jasper nicked my
BUCKAROO! god! we ruled/romped/whatever is currently in fashion" - cos
it really means a lot to the ooh few hundred or so listees that are OUT
of London...... perhaps I should tell you about my night out in Preston
and what Lucy ended up doing, but perhaps I won't cos, er, none of you
give a shit. don't mean to offend anyone here but hey some of us face
life miles away from Bow Bells or whatever.

and why do bands play 4 nights at the astoria or whatever, and then 4
nights in the WHOLE ENTIRE REST OF GREAT BRITAIN....

not slagging off the Preston Poo Palace or whatever, but it doesn't
usually have the most rockin' of acts...or people....or anything... oh,
it has a nice park....and some nice people...not that theres anything at
all to do...guess its all in London OR then again, Glasgow, this
paradise on earth as it seems to be made out these days.

GRR, yes i am very bitter. fuck it, i'm moving to the moon.....
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah