Sinister: I'm sheepish...

Mark Casarotto biondino at xxx.com
Tue Jun 16 02:02:11 BST 1998

Hello everyone,

Only weeks after having a go at everyone going on and on about children's TV, I have to sheepishly apologise
for grumbling as it seems that I am about to be working in the aforementioned industry. I got a job! Wooo! They
haven't given me anything to sign yet, but it looks pretty much in the bag - in fact, as I write, I've just got
a phone call with the salary package - not bad...! It does mean, though, that for my 4 more days of freedomI'm
going to have to watch absolutely bucketloads of kids TV, so please forgive any belated critiques on Fireman
Sam and chums...

How do all you scots (and wannabes) feel about England's victory today? Obviously, as long as they don't beat
Italy at any stage, I'm pretty delighted, but Garry has told me much about the ceaseless and absolute loathing
for Engerland that lurks in the genes of every true celt, so I wondered if you're all cursing into your irn
bru? I do like Trousers' idea, though, and I could well be up for that, tube strike permitting. I'm supposed to
be going on a picnic tomorrow with my best mate's girlfriend (no scandal, unfortunately - we're just both
unemployed while he markets a certain Well-Known Brand of Moisturiser and has two secretaries), but if the
weather today's anything to go by, I think I'll be coming along to Trousers' bash - details still to come?

Kevin Keegan - what a motherfucker. Sorry.

Bye,
Mark x