No subject

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 16 10:23:48 BST 1998

Chris wrote :
>I dunno about asthma attacks, but I've always found that that kind >of
>cider you can't see through (with bits of toenail clipping and >foreskin
>floating in it) gives me a sore head and irritable bowels. I guess the
>moral is - If you can't see through it, don't drink it. Guinness
>excepted, of course.  Guinness is good for you.

You'll be talking about the real stuff then ?
Served about 12 degrees above room temperature from a bottle previously used for Homebase white spirits.
Anyone who drinks that brain-rot deserves a lifetime of bowel problems.  I was referring more to the brand name crap.

Guiness ?? I love Guiness, but they never give you a knife and fork to eat it with.

Kevan Cooke wrote :
>My advice to Claire and Adrian is to drink rum.

Good pub game = buy a single shot of navy rum = pour single shot of navy rum into mouth in one go = swill around mouth a bit and keep in mouth for at least 2 minutes (obviously this can be extended with experience) = if you spit, you buy a round...simple but expensive.

The dear Anna Chapman wroteth :
>Why oh why does the world cup have to dominate not only every >TV set but
>the mind of every male as well.

Oh dear.  There's about 20 of us in my office and I'm one of three blokes.  The women have decided they want a swear/football fine box over the next month.  Arsebuggerbollocks, we're not having any of it.  We countered that with a fine box for everytime they mentioned soap operas, cuddly cute little shitbag kids, and those boys talking about getting erections in the Human Body on Beeb1 last week.

Brandt wrote :
>You know, I live in the US, and I tried watching the Italy-Chile >match on
>ESPN and after watching it for 25 minutes, I got bored and >switched it to
>soap operas, which was the lesser of the two evils.

Presumably you only saw about 4 minutes of the game due to the  advertisement breaks every time the ball went out of play.

Keith Watson wrote :

>Yes it looks like Scotland
>will not progress to the second round, still Adrian's point about us >being
>bollocks doesn't really stand, in a country of about 6 million >people, we do
>very well to even qualify - and your team's shit... by the way.

Especially seeing as 2 million of those are permenantly pissed, another 2 million haven't been seen for four years..shit yeah Scotland are not so much bollocks as Les ballons du chien.

Carrick wrote :
>Have a happy World Cup. That's why its so popular...it brings the >world
>together.

Well Englands fans have certainly been doing a lot of bonding this weekend.

Peter Miller wrote :
>I'm looking forward to Holland - Belgium tonight

Such foresight.

Goodnight.
A.
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?