Sinister: Unbeatable offer for London footie fans

Vicky Parkinson uczcvap at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 16 13:35:31 BST 1998

I was pondering where to take my patronage to watch the crucial game this
afternoon, and we just happened to end up in University College London
Union bar for refreshements when - a whole pitcher of Fosters or john
Smiths for FOUR POUNDS, which holds near as dammit FIVE PINTS!!!! And they
have a large screen and two small tvs. Five pints for four pounds, I
couldn't possibly think of watching football anywhere else now. If anybody
is tempted it is on Gordon Street, and in Easy J's bar on the second floor.
You don't need ID to get in before 5, and if you're scared of bumping into
to me because I sound sad, mad or both, then avoid the girlie with short
brown hair, orange t-shirt and blue cords and you'll have a whale of a
time. Unless the boys do poorly of course.

Four and a quarter hours to go, how am I going to survive?

Internet shopping - I agree, total waste of time. After falling in love
with My Drug Hell, Girl at the Bus stop, and wearing out my boyfriend's
copy, I got withdrawal symptoms when we split up, so i went in search of
it, and low and behold I found someone who said the would get it for me.
Hah, good one. 'OOh, sorry our supplier's run out, but we will get it for
you, honest.' So I have to live with the opertune recording I made when
Claire Sturgess played it on X-fm, but she talked all over the end of it, cow.

Anybody tried MacDonald's bacon double burgery thing with cheese? If you
haven't don't cos it's totally revolting.

only 4hrs to go, I'll have to do some totally pointless internet searching
to make the hours fly by. Couldn't possibly do any work, learning all about
internet gateways, networks and Z39.50 would just remind me too much of the
impending game, shame.

Has anyone heard of Spearmint? yet another band that does the London
circuit, but they are ace, bubbly and into rhythm changes halfway through
their songs and playing dictaphone recordings through their dictaphone
(oddly enough, at least I think it was a dictaphone), and their lead
singer's called Shirley. If you ever see any of their singles kicking
around or have cash when the album comes out this summer then buy it, and
if you really do hate it then I'll give you you're money back (if I have a
job!)

I think my time wasting efforts have bored you enough now,

Vic xxx

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?