Sinister: Here there be kravitzmonsters

Nick Dastoor nickdastoor at xxx.com
Tue Jun 16 13:02:55 BST 1998

Adam Robinson (adamrobinson at intelfax.co.uk) wrote:

>God, I find the Kravitz-monster irksome. He's an eyesore, makes some of
>the most horrible music ever perpetrated and has been "intimate" with
>several women I find terribly attractive - Kylie, Lisa Bonet and now
>the divine Miss Imbruglia. If he ever gets off with Lynda Bellingham
>I'll be well pissed off.

You know the funniest thing about him?  One of the other high-profile
"lenny-conquests" was of course Vanessa Paradis.  On her album of a
few years back, there's a touching tribute to him that goes something
like "Ooh Lenny Lenny he's so fine / Yeah he's the best I've ever had"
ad nauseam.  Funny enough in itself, but slide-splitting when you
check the liner notes to find it was co-written by.....Lenny Kravitz.
What a man!

Nick

P.S. Under the guidance of a sypathetic yogi, I have trained my heart
to beat in time to the handclaps of Lazy Line Painter Jane.  Can
anyone top this?
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?