Sinister: So Scottland then!!!

rob.dawson rob.dawson at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 16 13:28:40 BST 1998

Hellooooooo,

First a massive thanks for the replies about Edinburgh venues (I shall mail you
back nearer my moving North date which should be about the beginning of
October).  Edinburgh is sounding better by the minute although I sure will miss
London (sob).

Has anyone heard the Massive attack album, I never really liked them but I
bought "teardrop" and was kinda wondering what the rest of the stuff's
like?!?!?!?

Had a majorly depressing weekend (involving a broken leg and several cuts from
a broken wine glass, fortunately not all at the same time) and the cloud is
still looming so I'd love some pick-me-up messages of joy and happiness if it
still exists!

love

Rob
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?