Sinister: It's a London Thing

Mark Casarotto biondino at xxx.com
Tue Jun 16 18:49:39 BST 1998

Keith Watson wrote:

> Sorry Mark, for not
> always talking about London all the time, unfortunately (or otherwise) most
> of us don't come from there, so it makes it quite hard to talk about.

Ooh, snidey - what I was referring to (as you well know) was all those nameless people out there who seem to
rejoice in slagging off London whether they've ever been there or not, especially in comparison to a certain
place which'll remain nameless. The only reason I'M talking about it all the time is cos I DO live there, it's
what I know, it's where I go, and I love it just as much as you all love Glasgow/Preston/Pigsknuckle, Arkansas.
And, of course, cos you keep winding me up about it :).

> There are a lot of places worth talking, and a lot of people doing a lot of
> interesting things - I didn't really think it mattered where they were from,
> just that their letters were interesting. Indeed London easily has the most
> people belting on about it at the moment - so there seems little cause for
> complaint.

Absolutely. And obviously you've found my comments interesting to some degree as you seem to be one of the ones
"belting on about it" - have I justified myself enough yet? Just wait 'til I get started on the joys of
Leamington Spa...

Anyway - I shall be alongside my betartaned brethren this afternoon chez Trousers' local to big up the boys in
blue - see you all there, in spirit if not in the flesh (ooerr, madameoiselle)!

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?