Sinister: It's a London Thing

debbie debbie.prior at xxx.com
Tue Jun 16 15:46:15 BST 1998

pearly queen mark wrote:
> Ooh, snidey - what I was referring to (as you well know) was all those
nameless people out there who seem to
> rejoice in slagging off London whether they've ever been there or not,
especially in comparison to a certain
> place which'll remain nameless.

well i for one do rejoice in slagging off london, especially as i've never
been there nor have any intention of going in the future. it wouldn't be
that bad if all the uk media wasn't so damn biased towards it; i mean, do i
really need to be bombarded with continual fawning over london when it
really has no bearing on my life whatsoever? Of course, everyones just
gonna say i'm maybe just a teensy bit jealous- damn straight and i dont
care who knows it.
but i also have no qualms about slagging off glasgow, manchester,
sheffield, bristol or anywhere else for that matter that recieves attention
while i live in relative isolation from the majority of goings on in the
country. I mean, where can you go when the last (v. unreliable) bus home is
at 10pm?
But still, london is the easiest target for a slagging, no matter what,
'specially as everyone there seems to love it and can't resist from letting
everyone know that they feel this way.

ok, ahm done...

debbie x
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?