Sinister: electric and sinister and all over you

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Tue Jun 16 20:23:44 BST 1998

hello there!
oh my..i've just studiied for hours straight..i cannot take any more
information in.....need a nice lil sinister break..

my vivid thoughts of the belle and sebastian crowd across the seas are
beginning to fade, Mr Dandycock! i thought you were supposed to rule 24
hours a day dancing around to 'miss thing miss thing miss thing she had to
pawn her diamond ring' pretty soon it'll be mentos commercials for you...get
back to ruling!

oh on an arab and strap moment: i was demonstrating the 'shhh shhh shh shh'
sound in beautiful barmaids of dundee (the brush your teeth! brush your
teeth! sound?) adn this lady looks up and is like 'Oh my,is it Scratch 'n
Save time at the Bay???' and i'm like 'oh..no..it's um Arab Strap' and she's
just like 'oh,yes them.' like it's an everyday thing...

I am feeling unfaithful even though i was never married to the cute record
store boy....but EGADS there's another more friendlier one...hmmmmm

>Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 17:13:09 +0100
>From: ELIZABETH DAPLYN <EDAPLYNR3N00297 at xxx.uk>
>Subject: RE: Sinister: you're such a tease!!!!

>> That is _hysterical_, Genevieve!  Football as apocalyptic metaphor.  Ace!
>> David Beckham, corporal in the Dark Army of England...hah!
>>
>> It's made me look at the silly game in a whole new way :)

yes..see when i was watching it..i don't know if it was the tv..but the only
thing seemed to rattle in this dark echoey 'RAAAAAGE!' way as if everyone is
overcome in a primal rage...and genuine..not like when teenage boys stick
their tongues out at you and do that devil sign and go 'sataaaan is cooool!'
and start talking like beavis n butthead.
 my goodness just look at those hooligans! shamefull

You know the funniest thing about him?  One of the other high-profile
>"lenny-conquests" was of course Vanessa Paradis.  On her album of a
>few years back, there's a touching tribute to him that goes something
>like "Ooh Lenny Lenny he's so fine / Yeah he's the best I've ever had"
>ad nauseam.  Funny enough in itself, but slide-splitting when you
>check the liner notes to find it was co-written by.....Lenny Kravitz.
>What a man!
>
>Nick

ugh! Why would a girl want Lenny when there are Stuart Murdochs around the
world!
what are all these naughty things about Natalie about suddenly? and who is
Rick Wakeman???

  Look at how Manchester bands have their quotes reported
>phonetically ("fookin' 'ell") as if any variation on Estuary English
>is some sort of bumpkin dialect.
this true! how come in magazines they have to write the accents..
'madferit?' i don't understand the ways.

see i too can tell you the troubles and sorrow of the little town versus the
big one...okay,well not on London vs Glasgow..i've never been either
although i am dying to see both! but you see i used to live in Rupert..i
guess it's the name..it sounds a little funny...endless hick jokes...tractor
music..."hey the population of rupert is you and your cats right?" (they
fall to the floor laughing) "umm..i don't see the problem with rupert" 'Ha
ha ha rupert is a BEAR you dork!your town is named after a BEAR! ha ha ha!'
oh SOB the cruelty of it all...it'll never be Gatineau..but who would want
to be? that place has a funky (and not GOOD funk) smell...and rupert has an
ice rink.... so now i'm just like 'yeah! i churn my own butter! What YOU
gonna do about it!!!'

poor Rob! hope you are healing well,i'll bake you some chocolate chip cookies.

ok..gotta get back to the the covalent and isotopes..will reply mail later
(if i can get this computer free!) hee hee...i think i am traumatizing my
cat? he's such a lazy bum,always sleeping so i keep jumping around him..WAKE UP!

choco kisses,
xxxx genevieve :)

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?