Sinister: Rialto

rob b rewb2 at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 17 01:36:11 BST 1998

On Tue, 16 Jun 1998, Stuart Gardiner wrote:

> Of course, one problem with going to a Cambridge May Ball (apart from the
> price...) is that they don't finish until 6am. So I'm off to go back to
> bed.

another problem with going to a cambridge may ball is that you might do
all sorts of embarrassing things under hypnosis, and someone you know
might have brought a camera.  yes indeed, i was there too, and it is all
to tempting to spill the beans on what the tall git got up to...

but then again, bribery is another option

g'bye
rob

ps. how's claudia, or should i say 'mike', stuart?

  	            +
	           / \ 		St Theresa's calling her
	          | O |		The church up on the hill
	   _______| _ |         Is looking lovely
	  / /  /\ | __|    \/.	But it doesn't interest
	 /_/\_//_/||##|   ;\|/' The only thing she wants to know
       __|_||_|||_||##|_____|_	Is how and why and when and where to go

   If you're feeling sinister...
	Belle and Sebastian
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?