Sinister: The WiderThe Wider Issues Of The Day

Robin James Stout Ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 17 03:49:14 BST 1998

Hey Jon!

    I like the way you think, especially the kids' tv stuff, so, to
keep your mind off your other obsession until the new album comes
out, here is a question. Can you remember all the theme tunes to
Henry's Cat? We were playing a game the other night where someone had
to hum a tv theme and the others had to guess what it was ( what a
crazy, post-exam life I lead), and before they all started to sound
like the theme to Miss Marple and after we'd done all the Grange Hill
themes we could remember we came to Henry's Cat. Everyone knows the "
So if you know someone who knows what he knows..." one and I could
remember the "Doo doo di dumm, doo doo di dumm, da da da da dum de da
da ..." one (which I think is the best), but I'm sure there's a third
and I can't remember what it is. Oh dear this is becoming quite
tedious. Well, there you go anyway.
In my opinion the top children's cartoons have to be henry's Cat,
bananaman, Mr benn and batfink (pow! pow! my wings are shields of
steel!)

Byee.
    Bob
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?