Sinister: RE: Cheeky Adrian Evans

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Jun 16 22:24:51 BST 1998

The most offensive man on the list wrote:

Peter Miller wrote :
>I'm looking forward to Holland - Belgium tonight

Such foresight.

You cheeky twat. The match in question was a huge pounding slab of barely
shifting meditational tranquility, which was just what the doctor ordered.
My hopes of a Third World victory are still intact, what with Nigeria
looking sharp, Cameroon and Jamaica promising good things, and Scotland
still in with a shout.

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?

Paul - see me after school.

Peter