Sinister: Ben folds five

rob.dawson rob.dawson at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 17 13:51:22 BST 1998

Sanders wrote:   Also, if you don't mind, do you think you could get a copy of
the set list for me for that show you go to. You can either ask the band for
the set list (they are very cool and always hang out after their shows to meet
fans), or just write down any of the lyrics from the songs they play. I can
figure it out. That would be very cool of you to do that. Anyways, I think you
will have a great time. You really should pick up one of their CDs (there are
three of them) and give them a listen. I think you will like. Well, I must be
off. Have a good day! Hope you enjoy the show! Talk to you later.

Hello, I will try my very best to get you the set list.  Thanks for all the
cool Ben folds fine info. at least I know a bit more about them now.   I was
thinking of buying some of there stuff, any recommendations?

C'ya

Rob D
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?