Sinister: Ben folds five: part two

rob.dawson rob.dawson at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 17 13:56:44 BST 1998

Hello again,

Thanks for the masses of Ben folds five info.   Should be a good gig then!
Genevieve, looking forward to those cookies!!!

C'ya

Rob D
- -x-

PS     Will everyone stop with this England vs Scotland rubbish.  Both are
totally cool for entirely different reasons so live with it!

Sorry for butting in but I just had to say my bit.
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?