Sinister: Devon Drivers Centre

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 17 16:14:24 BST 1998

Robin James Stout wrote :
>Can you remember all the theme tunes to
>Henry's Cat?

Is the third one you are looking for :
Naah Naah Nah Nah Nah Nah Doooobee doobee doo ???
(This is serious).

The notoriously docile Peter Miller wrote :
>The most offensive man on the list wrote:
>>Peter Miller wrote :
>>I'm looking forward to Holland - Belgium tonight
>>Such foresight.
>You cheeky twat.

Yep.  I didn't get where I am today buy licking the arse off of anyone.

Keith Watson wrote :
>Incidentally, Jimmy Hill was on Scottish telly just before the world >cup

Keith, you are old enough and wise enough to know that Jimmy Hill spouts nothing but bollocks.  Despite the good he did for the game in years of old,he should be treated with nothing but contempt.
Try muting the telly when he's on and playing Black Sabbath records backwards, it has less of an unsettling effect.

Ron Barrett wrote :
>(thank you Ron, Kevin, etc).

No. NO NO NO NO NO NON NEIN.
Never thank Ron Atkinson for anything.  The man spoils any enjoyment there is in watching a game on ITV.
And your post started off quite sensibly as well. Tut.

Debbie Prior wrote :
>i just failed my driving test.

I'm sorry my dear.
I took about fifteen attempts to back out of my driveway this morning so I think you're still better than I.
And some bastard broke into my car on Sunday night and nicked my snooker cue and left me with a backseat full of glass.  Probably in English football *fan*.

Kevan Cooke wrote :
>Well I never heard of cricket hooligans.

You can't watch too much cricket then....oh knob I can't be bothered otherwise it's gonna get real boring.

A.

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?