Sinister: more random B&S thoughts

Janine Papp janine at xxx.com
Wed Jun 17 17:31:11 BST 1998

My friend Jeanne pointed out yesterday that Belle and Sebastian seem to
have a thing for girls' names starting with the letter J.  (today's
sinister list is brought to you by the letter J and the number 3) - Jean,
Jenny, Jane.  May I suggest that the next Belle and Sebastian song written
should feature someone named JANINE.  It could be called "Queen Bee Janine"
and it could be about a girl who lives in New York City and loves bees and
runs around in the rain with her umbrella and red rain jacket looking like
the Morton Salt Girl and singing B&S songs while pretending to be in a
movie.  Yes, that would be me, of course.  Oh, and there's never been any
Belle and Sebastian videos, have there?  What's holding them back???

Janine
(queen bee)

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?