Sinister: A tale from Southampton docks

Chris cja1000 at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 17 17:16:02 BST 1998

On Wed, 17 Jun 1998, A.M. Horne wrote:

> ok, so we aylesbury united supporters don't get much chance to gloat about
> anything, but i was there in 1988 when we beat you 2-0 in the first round
> of the cup. and there were a couple of wandererrs supporters led away by
> police, so even nice little rural towns like wycombe, you know....

The worst game of football I ever saw was Weymouth against Aylesbury, and
I've seen some shite in my time. I suppose though, if you come from a town
whose major achievement is having a duck named after then you've got to be
happy with what you can get.

See...... Back around to football and dissing other people's home towns.
They're obviously what the list was set up for. Bugger B&S.

Chris (from Bedford)

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?