Sinister: Hey Kid - Wanna label?

Highsweet at xxx.com Highsweet at xxx.com
Wed Jun 17 17:30:02 BST 1998

<< I think that the American wish to label everything has less to do with
 labels and more to do with borders and individuality.  Everyone in the US
 has to feel so distinctive because no one really gives a rat's ass about
 their lives.  So they label everything under the sun in a pathetic attempt
 to be distinctive.   >>

American bashing... just why I joined the B&S list. Thank God I found someone
to explain the U.S. to me.

<<<No wonder everyone hates Americans so much. We suck.>>>

 I don't hate americans. No one hates me....but If I did start hating
Americans
 I'd begin with you.

(but I don't hate...so I can't.)
.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?