Sinister: A tale from Southampton docks

Colin Campbell u01cjtc at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 17 17:40:21 BST 1998

On Wed, 17 Jun 1998, Kevan Cooke wrote:

> This tattooed drunken Scot with broken teeth was in the pub during the game
> last night and he starts offering round these onion rings he'd ordered
> because the match was too tense and he couldn't eat them.

Cool, I had one in my pub too, only his teeth weren't broken, they just
weren't there. We had a conversation in the toilet and despite us both
being from the same city, I didn't have a fucking clue what he said.
Doesn't it make you feel proud to be scottish!

Nationalism is shit, salmond is a cunt for encouraging it , and don't get
me fucking started about blair, ditching expensive scotland to pay for
home counties' votes.

But , I do love scotland and wouldn't live anywhere else.

see some of you at the longest day, then.

colin

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?