Sinister: Pants Left In The Middle

Honey honey at xxx.net
Wed Jun 17 17:48:37 BST 1998

> Don't leave us in the dark! Paul's got some Barbara Dickson
> gossip as well, haven't you Paul?

It's called libel, and anyway it's not mine, it's Linda's (for non UK
citizens, Barbara was/is a folky/MOR/fuzzy-haired/crap singer
prominent in the erm.. 70s, and Linda is just Linda).  Linda
allegedly claims she knows someone who allegedly caught something
from her allegedly, and it wasn't a cricket ball.  Peter - please
renew your campaign to get Linda to post finally, at least one thing
to the list, even if it's just arsebiscuits.

Why are you all posting so much to the list anyway at the moment?
Something exciting must be going on, but I haven't got any time to
read them and find out what just now.  All I can say is: it better
not be bloody football.  Are you all discussing Schopenhauer?  Or
knitting patterns?

honey xxx

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?