Sinister: NEW B&S ALBUM (confusion on my part)

Ociosoig at xxx.com Ociosoig at xxx.com
Wed Jun 17 18:03:42 BST 1998

ok someone help me in my confusion!!!!

 yesterday someone told me that the new B&S album( to be released on MATADOR)
is just re-releasing old EPs.    but i  was informed that it was the new
album. (coming in september) someone  help me!   thanks you listees.

.            Somos todos conejitos felices que tararean
.           consonancias felices del conejito - no somos?